Notifi Account Alerting
NOTIFI IS HERE!! AND IT’S FREE!!!
Notifi account alerting is now available through our internet banking service.
Receive Real-Time Alerts via text message, email or push notifications and you have complete control over the alerts you want to receive and the ones you do not.
Your Alert options include:
- ACCOUNT BALANCE – Low balance alerts can help you avoid overdrafts or maintain minimum balances. High balance alerts can help you identify when you might want to transfer or invest money.
- TRANSACTIONS – Get alerts when deposits, checks, or withdrawals (including P2P transactions) post to your account. You can even chose your own threshold limit for triggering an alert.
- TRANSFERS – Receive alerts when large incoming or outgoing transfers post to your account.
- ATM/DEBIT CARD – Get alerts when ATM/Debit card transactions and charges occur.
- SECURITY – Get alerts if someone changes your information, such as a change to your personal contact and account information (name, address, phone number, email address or password), or is trying to get access to your online banking.
- OTHER – Receive alerts when unusual activity happens to your account including holds or stop payments added or removed, when a fee is charged or a check is being returned.
HOW TO GET STARTED: Log into online banking and the Notifi Alert option will be available or click on the Alerts option on the website’s navigation tabs at the top of the page. Even when you are on the go, you can manage your alerts from your Winter Hill Bank mobile app.
If you are not currently enrolled in Winter Bank’s Online Banking, consumers can sign up for online banking by clicking “Enroll Now” below. Business customers, please visit a branch near you to complete an online banking application.
Reminder: Online Banking and Notifi real-time Alerts are FREE!!! Sign up now and begin protecting your accounts and your money immediately.