Notify Winter Hill Bank before your travel
To ensure uninterrupted use of your debit card while you are travelling, be sure to tell us about your travel plans. If you do not notify us, our fraud system may flag your card usage as potential fraud and block your card.
To notify us:
Click here to complete a secure form
Call us at 800-444-4300.
- Use our mobile banking app to keep up to date on your account, transfer money and pay bills.
- Make sure we have your most current phone number and email address so we can contact you in case of emergency, or to verify questionable transactions.
- If you receive a call from our fraud service, respond promptly.
- To report a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card after regular banking hours, call 800-554-8969.
- Make sure to bring a backup method of payment in case one is lost or stolen. Keep them in separate places while traveling.
- Have access to a variety of funds so you can handle large purchases, and have cash for a taxi to the hotel, tips for your meals, and souvenirs at the local market.
Travelling outside of the United States?
Don’t forget Winter Hill Bank offers foreign currency exchange.