Visiting Winter Hill Bank & Safety Protocols
As we reopen all of our Winter Hill lobbies and Loan Center, in order to ensure that staff, customers and visitors remain safe the following Safety Protocols for our employees and customers have been put in place:
- When possible, please limit the number of individuals in your party to only those needed to conduct your transaction.
- All customers entering the Bank’s locations will be asked to provide identification and be required to wear a face covering. Ski masks or a complete covering of your facial features will not be allowed. If you are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition or disability other accommodations will be made.
- Markers placed on the floors are present to assist with social distancing.
- Acrylic dividers are installed on desks where a 6 foot distance cannot be maintained.
- Branches are cleaned daily by a professional cleaning service and commonly used surfaces continue to be cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use.
- Single use pens are available.
For the safety of our employees and other customers, we ask that customers refrain from entering our branch offices if any of the following apply:
- You or someone in your household is being observed for or has COVID-19 (Coronavirus) or;
- You or someone in your household is experiencing or has in the last 14 days any COVID-19 symptoms as identified by the CDC (ex: runny nose, sore throat and/or fever