Get the free mobile app that lets you control your business debit card usage and spending on the go for you and your employees.
Click on video below to see a brief demonstration
- If you are trying to maintain a budget, CardValet® can help. You can set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, wholesale suppliers, or retail stores.
- The flexible app lets you change these parameters anytime with ease via your mobile device.
- Need to purchase equipment or merchandise? Buy holiday gifts for staff? Simply update your spending controls to fit your spending needs.
- Turning your debit card off when you’re not using it helps safeguard against fraud. When your card is “off”, no withdrawals or purchases will be approved.
- This control can also be used to disable a lost or stolen card.
- Add another layer of protection by location based controls. You can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your location (using the phone’s GPS), or by city, state, country or zip code.
- Transactions requested by merchants outside of the specific region you set up can be declined.
- Real time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined.
Getting started is easy. Simply download the CardValet® app to your mobile device, then customize usage settings and alert preferences. Search for ‘CardValet®’ in your app store.
Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
CardValet is a trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.